Write about Writing for Be-a-Better-Writer.com
Be-a-Better-Writer.com accepts bylined contributions for publication on this website. If you teach creative
writing, are a writing mentor, or otherwise write about writing, we will provide link back to your website or blog in exchange for well written, helpful articles about
If you would like to contribute on a one-time or regular basis, we would be delighted to hear from you.
- Articles must be original and should not have been previously published. Include your byline and relevant link along with a short bio of 30 words or less for
inclusion in the article.
- Articles of 500-1000 words should provide readers with helpful advice about a specific writing concern. Short how-to articles are good, as are simple five paragraph
essays with a focused thesis and three points.
- Submit your article to Pearl Luke, using the form at the bottom of the page. Please turn off "curly quotes" in Word before writing your article, as they will show up
as question marks in the text.
- Please do not indent paragraphs. Instead, left align and leave a space between paragraphs.
- Include relevant links in parentheses, next to the words to be clicked on, and we will insert them.
- We reserve the right to edit articles for grammar and diction, if necessary.
- We reserve the right to reject articles, in which case we will notify you of the rejection.
- You will retain copyright of your article and may publish it elsewhere after 30 days.
- When you "write about writing" for us, we exchange articles for promotion on our website. We do not pay most guest contributors for occasional articles at this
Return from Write about Writing to Home page